Properties for sale
Price per m²
1,523 € / m²
A magnificent semi-detached house of excellent quality, ready to move in, located in a quiet residential area. Built in 2007. The property is distributed over three bright and spacious floors.
The ground floor includes a large hall that leads to a bright and spacious kitchen with large windows, a large, well-lit living room and direct access to the garden. It has a full bathroom with a shower and a downstairs bedroom.
On the first floor you will find four spacious and bright bedrooms and two bathrooms, one of which is the en-suite to the master bedroom that includes a whirlpool bath.
The top floor, a spacious attic room that has two large, round windows each with a diameter of 180 cm giving a different meaning to the concept of a loft.
The house also includes:
- an efficient layout of the house
- high quality, double glazed windows that use the tilt-and-turn system. Lacquered aluminum window frames
- energy certificate C (most households have a D or E)
- large garden with little maintenance
- spacious garage
- built-in wardrobes with drawers, shelves and shoe racks in all rooms plus the hall and the first floor landing
- central heating radiators and heated towel rails in all bathrooms
- air conditioning installed throughout the house using the Inverter brand, a high quality brand also with a heat pump function
- several public and private schools in the surrounding areas, including Lycée Français Molière, the French school and other bilingual or trilingual schools such as Zola, SEK and Kolbe
- good communication by bus to Madrid, for example bus line 627 Madrid - Brunete
- interesting investment to live in or to let
Contact us about this house in Villanueva de la Cañada
+34 692 75 88 37 -- Lilian